Wedding is the most important day of a girl’s life that needs a lot of preparations. The most important aspect of a bride is her skin that needs a lot of attention as well as pampering to look its best on “D-day”! In the cases of wedding skin care as well as prepping it, there’s no such thing as starting too soon! Here are some of the skin care tips that you should follow to look flaw less on your big day!
- If you are thinking to lose some weight before the wedding then ensure that your face doesn’t go dull in this process. A fruit rich diet as well as good multi-vitamin supplement is a must add to your daily routine to maintain your glowing skin. Plus it is also advised to use a nourishing moisturizer all over the body daily, because weight fluctuations also lead to stretch marks. Therefore it is really important to keep the skin well nourished with ingredients such as Vitamin E.
- Also, start consuming green tea, that too, every day. This healthy drink not only helps in losing some pounds but having it with a healthy diet as well as exercise regime can do wonders to your skin. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help brighten the skin and also reduce acne.
- Avoid using new products up to three weeks before your wedding. Be it for skincare, hair, make-up, or even a new washing powder! There is a chance of a reaction, which can take so much of time to calm down. So, don’t take any kind of risk with yourself.
- Always ask for a makeup trial from your makeup artist before the wedding day. This helps you to have an idea about your final look. Plus, you will also be able to see if any product can cause any reaction on your skin. It is also advised to choose a makeup look as per wedding venues which can be an open area or closed setup.
- Add products containing AHAs (exfoliating acids) to your beauty regime. These helps to remove the dead skin cells, which tend to build up making the complexion dull as well as lifeless. These products help to remove such layers of dead skin that makes the skin look fresher and more glowing. Also, always keep handy a good SPF while going out to avoid exposed skin becoming damaged.
We hope these tips will be helpful for your glowing and flaw skin for your wedding day.