Are you moving to your new home? Excited? Keep your excitement intact and don’t ruin it by worrying about moving. You just have to figure out the things how would you move in the right direction? Everyone has a common motive during the move that the moving job is done precisely without any loss to your body or materialistic things at your home.
Follow the tips mentioned in the blog to make your move organised.
Tips to Carry Out Organised Move
1. A moving process can be organised with the help of professional movers and a few mindful steps taken into practice by you.
2. The first thing to be done is to mark everything on a calendar. Each and every task that needs to be carried out should be assigned a date and time only after proper planning. Now, if you do not want to end up with frustration follow your self designed schedule.
3. Sort the things by category. Keep a trash bag along while you are making a choice. Put all the things to be donated in a trash bag and donate it the very next day.
4. Next step is to shout out for a sale. You can either do it at your home or make use of online sites like OLX. The motive is to get rid of all the extra things from your home. Only the useful things must remain at your place.
5. If you are packing yourself, get all the packing material like moving boxes, tape, scissors, labelling chits, marker etc and assemble at a single place.
6. Start the packing from one place at a time. Make sure you pack the things that are least important at first.
7. Hire the movers. Make a choice after getting an opinion from the local people. Do not choose any random moving service provider. Though technology has advanced yet it is better to go offline and choose a moving company in your locality. It is the need in order to avoid uncertainty and risk.
8. Stop buying new things, buy everything at your new home. It is useless to order things at present address and increase the weight of your luggage. You will end up increasing the cost of your move.
9. Try to finish all your eatables at the present place itself. Do not buy unnecessary grocery. Even the fruits and vegetables should not be purchased two days prior to your move.
10. Any left outs in the refrigerator should be offered to the needy or else you will unnecessarily burden up yourself with rotten things.
11. Once you are done with the packing, put labels on each box. Labelling can be carried out in your customised way. It can be through writing, using different colour and size of boxes, different packing techniques or any other.
12. Keep the items to be loaded in the moving truck separately and things to be carried in your car must be kept in a separate room. Do not mix up anything. It can be difficult to sort at the end.
13. Fix all the locks, taps and any other problem at your new place before you shift there. You will face many issues if you have a problem regarding the absence of water or security. To avoid the inconvenience it is better to check and fix them in advance.
14. Load your stuff, clean your home and move.
If you stick to the words detailed in the blog you can make your move smoother. You will neither face issues in packing nor in moving. Make sure the movers are well aware of the best route to your new home.